Museum logo
Post Office Box 166
Lovell, Maine 04051
(207) 925-3234

Ask Finnegan

Welcome to the Lovell Historical Society Online Collections Database!

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Camp School for Boys
Accession # 1974.02.0818
Description Information about Camp School for Boys, the earliest youth camp on Kezar Lake. The camp was started by Horace Waite about 1900. In 1919 the camp was purchased by Margery Perkins and Ena Pryde and was renamed Camp Mudjekeewis. Located in the file category "Camps".
Subjects Camps
Search Terms Camp Mudjekeewis
Object Name Records