Museum logo
Post Office Box 166
Lovell, Maine 04051
(207) 925-3234

Ask Finnegan

Welcome to the Lovell Historical Society Online Collections Database!

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title American House
Accession # 1974.02.0808
Description Collection of information about the American House, originally called the Suncook House. It was built in 1830 and stood in the center of Lovell Village, where the Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library now stands. The building burned to the ground in 1904. Located in the file category "Businesses".
Subjects Business enterprises
Object Name Records