Sixty-one Camp Mudjekeewis films from the 1920's through the 1950's. These films were taken by Margaret Perkins and were left in the attic of the Lodge. When the Cranston's bought the property they offered the film reels to the Dunbar sisters, Chris and Margo. Located in three 10Hx15Wx12D archival record storage boxes. Many of the films have been transferred to a VHS format. Box 1 has twenty labelled films from the 1920's & 1930's. Box 2 has thirty labelled films from the 1940's & 1950's. Box 3 has eleven unmarked/unlabelled firms, mostly from the 1920's.