Museum logo
Post Office Box 166
Lovell, Maine 04051
(207) 925-3234

Ask Finnegan

Welcome to the Lovell Historical Society Online Collections Database!

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Camp Pines
Accession # 1974.02.1177
Description Information on Camp Pines, a boys camp. It later was Hubbard's Camps, which had guest cottages on the eastern shore of the lower bay on Kezar Lake. Located in the file category "Camps".
Search Terms Camp Pines - Hubbard's Camps
Object Name Records